Process Servers

When attempting to serve a Petition for Dissolution, occasionally process servers are called upon to serve these legal documents to an uncooperative spouse. Process servers must be certified and licensed by the Arizona Supreme Court in order to serve legal documents on someone. They are given either a physical description or photograph of the spouse. If it becomes apparent to the process server that the person being served is trying to avoid service, and the process server has made a positive identification, they can perform a drop serve and leave the papers at the location of the spouse.

Skip to content