Special Needs Child becoming an Adult Guardianship

Is your Special Needs child becoming an Adult and needs an Adult Guardianship? In Arizona you can apply for an Adult Guardianship for your Special Needs child as early as 17.5 years of age. Once a child becomes 18 years of age, they are considered emancipated children. As the special needs person becomes an adult […]

How to get Adult guardianship of your elderly parent?

How to get Adult guardianship-Guardianship of your Elderly Parent As the United States population shifts in age, many adults find themselves caring for both children and parents. Unfortunately, caregivers often have to face the reality of a parent or parents who are no longer able to make decisions and care for themselves. Caregivers must then […]

Skip to content