Use that tax refund to start your divorce!

tax refund

Divorce and Name Changes

Often, one or both spouses will want to change their name as part of the divorce process. If a spouse is returning to the name she or he used prior to the marriage (sometimes called a “maiden name”), the name change can be included as part of the divorce process. Other name changes, such as adopting a completely new name after divorce or pursuing a change of name for minor children, are separate processes from the divorce.

Skip to content